CLA Safflower Oil And Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss: Here Is What You Must Know
- 1 CLA Safflower Oil And Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss: Here Is What You Must Know
- 2 CLA Safflower Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 Other benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar as found in the study include:
- 5 How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar and CLA Safflower Oil
- 6 Precautions
- 7 Where to Get CLA Safflower and Apple Cider Vinegar
If you have tried many weight loss techniques and programs without success, it may be that you chose the wrong program or you probably don’t have the right mindset.
Depending on the technique you adopt, weight loss can be an easy or a challenging task for you. One of the most popular weight-loss supplements most people have used in the past years is CLA Safflower Oil. This supplement can provide you with some health benefits when you want to lose weight. It works by blocking off fats, lengthening Serotonin within the blood, and suppressing urge for food.
CLA Safflower Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar
On your weight loss journey, you may not have considered one powerful technique most people have used in the past to achieve incredible weight loss result.
According to experts, Apple Cider Vinegar and CLA Safflower Oil can be used to achieve weight loss. Combining the two is a great way you can significantly lower triglycerides. In a 2009 American Journal of Clinical Nutrition study, it was found that participants who used safflower oil in their diet not only lose weight but they were also able to reduce trunk fat while increasing their lean body mass. Another study found that using the two of ACV and CLA Safflower oil may make your weight loss journey faster.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar has so many known benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Improves heart health
- Helps to lower blood pressure
- Detoxification of the liver
- Helps the body to get rid of Candida
- Prevents osteoporosis
According to a study in Bioscience, Biotechnology and Biochemistry journal, a compound is known as “Acetic acid” which is present in apple cider vinegar, can help you with weight loss. This compound was tested in mice and the result showed that acetic acid could help people who are overweight or obese to suppress body fat buildup.
In a separate study, it was discovered that consuming vinegar can help to reduce body fat. This study made use of 155 obese participants who were given 15 milliliters of vinegar over a 12-weeks period. The result showed that the participant got lower body weight, smaller waist and even less abdominal fat at the end of the study.
Amazingly, in another study in the International Journal of Obesity, it was discovered that vinegar helps in suppressing appetite. This is the same effect that CLA Safflower oil supplement gives. When consumed together, an individual can avoid overeating which will lead to less fat storage. The authors concluded that just like Safflower oil, the apple vinegar oil is also a great way to suppress appetite.
Other benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar as found in the study include:
- Helps to lower blood sugar: This suggests that when Apple Cider Vinegar is mixed with CLA Safflower oil, an individual can be able to control type-2 diabetes.
- Helps to lower cholesterol level: High cholesterol level is what leads to obesity. When you combine CLA Safflower oil with Apple Cider Vinegar, you can significantly lower your cholesterol level.
- Reduction in Insulin Levels After Eating: According to a study, you can be able to lower blood sugar level and insulin level by drinking apple cider vinegar before a high-carbohydrate meal.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar and CLA Safflower Oil
Apple cider vinegar can be used alone as a flavoring for foods. It has a strong flavor which you can use to balance other ingredients. You can add a tablespoon of vinegar to your food.
Another way to consume apple cider vinegar is to add it to your oil. Some of these oils include olive oil. You can as well use it as a salad dressing. According to a study, just adding 1 to 2 tablespoon of ACV to your oil is enough to enjoy its benefits. Note that if you are suffering from stomach ulcers or acid reflux, you should stay away from Apple cider vinegar to avoid making your conditions worse.
Alternatively, if you are suffering from heartburn as a result of reduced stomach acid, taking apple cider vinegar can help you to improve your condition. However, in order to be on a safe side, it is recommended that you speak to your doctor before you start taking apple cider vinegar.
When it comes to taking CLA Safflower oil, you can easily take this supplement after each meal. Take CLA Safflower oil supplement before you step out for work, this will ensure that you don’t get hungry while you are in the workplace. CLA safflower works by suppressing your appetite, you can be able to avoid the urge to snack when you don’t feel hungry
It is important to point out that every medication has its precaution. Whether you are taking apple cider vinegar alone or with CLA Safflower oil supplement, you need to know the precautions you should take. However, it is recommended that you speak to your doctor before you start using any of these supplements.
To ensure you get the right result, you will need to:
- Get adequate night sleep daily. You should sleep for at least 6 hours every night
- Eat balanced diet
- Avoid eating junk foods such as pizzas, ginger, and pastries
- Avoid eating low-quality food at home
- Take a short nap every day after you take your lunch
- Check expiry date on a food before eating them
- Only eat fresh foods
- Do not eat heavy foods at night
- You need to do light workout every day.
- Use yoga to get peace of mind, improve your confidence and feel fresh
- Get some exercise daily
Where to Get CLA Safflower and Apple Cider Vinegar
CLA Safflower oil and apple cider vinegar can be gotten from many online stores. They can also be seen at your local drug store. Both supplements are over-the-counter and you don’t necessarily need any special prescription before taking them.
You can buy CLA Safflower Oil delivered to your home when you buy from Amazon. Click here to read more about Apple Cider Vinegar and also click here to read more about CLA Safflower Oil supplement.